Insulating, Anti-Slip Studded Rubber Flooring
- Protects the floor surface
- Reduces the risk of slips
- Insulates against cold concrete
- Smooth concrete floors can cause problems for workers, such as a chill from the cold ground, or accidents from slipping. This studded matting is made from a mix of synthetic and natural rubbers, designed with a studded surface to maximize grip and reduce the chance of people slipping.
- The thick rubber flooring insulates effectively against the cold surface of concrete, which helps to keep staff more comfortable. This is especially useful in rooms where people have to stand for long periods of time.
- With its durable construction, the flooring also helps to protect floors from heavy equipment and footfall in busy areas. It can either be laid loosely on the ground, or bonded to keep it firmly in place.
Increase grip and reduce cold on smooth concrete floors
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.