Fine Ribbed Black EPDM Rubber Matting to IEC61111-2009 Class 0, is a high quality electrical safety matting fully tested to 1,000 volts with regulation standard stamped on reverse of roll at 1000mm intervals. Maximum safety working voltage of 1,000v.
It has a fine ribbed, anti-slip surface pattern on one side and a cloth impression finish on the reverse.
- Withstand Test: 10kv – No Electrical Puncture
- Puncture Proof Test: – 5KV for 3 Minutes
- Working Voltage: – 1,000 volts
- Thickness: 3mm
- HALOGEN FREE
- Excellent resistance to acid/alkali
- Full test certificate supplied
- Health & Safety regulation material
- Fully traceable supply
- Regulatory branding on reverse
- Low maintenance
- Available 0.91m, 1.0m and 1.2m wide rolls
- THIS GRADE DOES NOT CONTAIN RECYCLED RUBBER
This Product is REACH, RoHS, PAH and CE Compliant
Due to the very high quality raw materials the need for additional thickness is not necessary. The IEC:61111 specification only states ‘maximum’ thickness with minimum thickness being determined by suppliers’ ability to pass the correct tests defined in Clause 5 of specification. The above materials do so with the ‘integral’ layflat quality of the rubber compounds use not impaired in any way.
In addition to the above our thinner grades present less of a trip hazard when laid offering additional safety to operators. Standard finishes on this type are FINE RIBBED [corrugated] one side with an anti-creep impression on reverse.
- The example marking on the underside of the mat will consist of a tag denoting details as right
- The brand shall be placed at 1000mm intervals along length of rolls
- The brand shall be colour coded as per IEC:61111:2009 guidelines
- Class ‘O’ – RED, Class ‘1’ – WHITE, Class ‘2’ – YELLOW, Class ‘3’ – GREEN, Class ‘4’ – ORANGE.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.