This is our PU150 range that is suitable for domestic and light commercial use for heavy duty type product.
Product performance outline:
- To be suitable for use on factory floors industrial floor paints must generally be tough and resistant enough to withstand:-
- The abrasion and wear that will take place i.e. from forklifts, pallet trucks, cars,4X4 plus other vehicle movements across the factory floor.
- The static loading that is imposed on the painted factory floor surface by pallet stacking in storage, or other equipment on the floor
- Most liquid or chemical spillages that may occur on the floor i.e. Water, oils, Cutting Agents, Soft acid cleaning agents, wheel/brake cleaners, engine coolant, brake fluids some fuel's etc. that are used in the processes carried out on the painted floor.
(do not leave these to sit on the area coated they must be removed and not left to soak into the area, they will withstand the spill but not for long periods of time)
Most factory floors are reinforced concrete floors, and this must obviously have sufficient strength to support all of these loadings and uses.
- to strengthen and improve the factory floor surface
- to eliminate dust, build up on surface (pre seal primer coating is always advised on dusty unpainted areas before a topcoat is applied)
- to increase the floors abrasion and wear resistance
- to provide the increased additional chemical resistance
- to improve the appearance and ambience of the working environment
- to speed up the cleaning/mopping of the area cutting down on time of this task and also to help combat dust issues on stock and surface contamination
- to delineate specific areas, such as: safe walking areas, parking bays or access routes and other directions etc.
Product & Application information:
FOLLOW SOLVENT BASED PRODUCT DIRECTION FOR USE LEFT SIDE ON REAR OF CAN.
Product coverage rate:10m squared per litre or 107ft squared per litre
5 litre pack size should achieve 50m squared per 5 litre can or 538ft squared (one coat)
10 litre pack size should achieve 100m squared per 10 litre can or 1,076ft squared (one coat)
20 litre pack size should achieve 200m squared per 20 litre can or 2,152ft squared (one coat)
(TwothinCoats Always Advised giving adequate dry time between coats)
Dry time of coating using standard roller in areas with minimal air moisture (lab conditions)
Touch dry @ 15'c = 10/12 hours
First coat should be left to dry for 24 hours to assure adhesion to surface leave minimum of 24 hours for after coats always leaving minimum of 48 hours before 100% use of area again
true 100% cure will only be 7 days after application of last coating
(work in a well ventilated area,using no forms of naked light/fire)
please test for damp before coating by applying a small test patch or applying a clear plastic sheet (30cmx30cm) and sealing it to the floor with a high grade tape (duck tape) with out any ways of air escaping and leave for 24 hours if there is any forms of water vapour on the sheet the are will have damp and steps will need to be taken before coatings
Mix very well before use using a drill/paddle tool
If the area you are looking to coat is virgin (never been coated) or has had contamination from oil,grease,cutting agents etc,Cleaning with correct equipment/surface preparation products will be required.
The area will then need to be coated with a heavy duty pre seal and left to dry for 24 hours (you can purchase this pre seal on the drop down menu)
Power floated/Screed areas (smooth shinny concrete) will need to be treated with a acid etch or abrade by mechanical means all product info will be displayed on the item you will take collection of
A test patch is always advised as some areas my still have contamination and this could have complications when coating
5 litre pack size 6kg minimum
10 litre pack size 12kg minimum
20 litre pack size 23kg minimum
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.