- Made up of 80% black recycled rubber and 20% colour EPDM (ethylene propylene diene Monomer (M-class) rubber) granules
- It is durable, non-slip, and protective, which means it can withstand heavy use, prevent accidents, and reduce damage to the floor and equipment.
- It has high impact absorption properties, which means it can cushion the impact of weights, machines, and movements, and provide comfort and safety for the users.
- It is available in different thicknesses and patterns, which means it can suit different needs and preferences. The thickness ranges from 4mm to 12mm. The thicker and more textured the rubber flooring is, the more resistant it is to spikes, skates, studs, and other sharp objects.
- It is easy to install and maintain, which means it can be cut to fit any size and shape of the floor, and it can be cleaned with a damp mop or a vacuum cleaner.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.