Aquatuff Fast Dry Floor Paint For Heavy Duty Industrial And Domestic Concrete Metal Garage Floor Paint
Industrial and domestic concrete and metal floor areas including power floated concrete after abrading or acid etch and seal has been applied
Airless spray,conventional spray,brush,roller
@20’c 1 hour touch dry
to fully use area 9 hours (foot traffic) 24 hours for full threw cure
over coating minimum 6 hours
Volume solids 52% d.f.t 45 microns (1 coat)
theoretical spread rate 10 sq.mtrs/ltr
Standard color Range:
red, black, green, grey, yellow, white
other colors are available on request full ral/b.s range
race team or business logo colour matching no problem
For most types of floors including power floated and bitumen type areas after correct surface preparation has been upheld for metal, concrete, wood, stone and brick areas.
This is a long lasting extremely durable type of coating with a user friendly application unlike its 2pack cousin this type of product gives you all the benefits of a 2pack product, hard cure but it will not limit you to a cure time this product can be used resealed and used again, it is also animal and child safe, we have a large list of executive clients around the globe and they recommend only our product be used in the mega plants and warehouses
Aqua tuff water based floor paint has been formulated for outstanding resistance to various types of spills i.e oil’s,petrol,diesel,greases,lubricants,water and cutting agents, this coating also possesses good wear resistance to stationery tyre scrub and scuff marks from heavy plant and tools
The advantages of this new and advanced aqua tuff floor paint are that it is a high build approximately 90-100 microns thickness per coat witch is double the thickness of most standard type floor paints and in fact a similar thickness to a good waterbuses epoxy product, it is very easy to use single component product, fast drying-touch dry in under 2 hours (20’c)and is ready to use on in under 12 hours
1. Aqua Tuff is a durable 1 part waterbased epoxy (type) coating that is formulated to provide a tough concrete seal against chemical penetration (including brake fluid) and physical deterioration of existing concrete.
2. Penetrates concrete to improve adhesion and provide maximum bendability of finish topcoat.
3. Available in Grey, White, Red, Black,Blue,Green,Brown.
4. Designed as a sealer and top coat for concrete floors in facilities such as hospitals, schools, nursing homes, commercial buildings or industrial plants. where the presence of solvent odors and/or flammability problems would normally prohibit the application of a solvent coating.
5.Highly recommended for all automotive services applications.
6. No offensive odor or volatile toxic solvents.
7. Cuts installation time - no need to wait for concrete to completely dry.
8. One or two coat coverage
9. Simple to use - all components are with in the product, just mix and apply. 2 year pot life if sealed.
10.Reduces floor prep costs - can be applied with a minimum of preparation.
11.Cleans up with just soap and water.
12.Provides a tough finish that protects against dust, dirt, water, acid and alkali cleaners, alcohol, skydrol, even brake fluid.
13.Good Resistance to Brake Fluid
14.Resistance to Salts
15.Excellent Resistance to Solvents
16.Excellent Resistance to Oils
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.